The Yealink SIP-T40P is a good choice for any person looking for a durable, high-quality mid-level IP Phone that does not only look great but also comes with hight quilty voice and sound.
Were can you use the Yealink SIP-T40P IP Phone?
- At Home
- Guesthouses and Hotels
- Anywhere where you need to deploy a cost-effective midlevel reliable IP Phone
How do the Yealink SIP-T40P IP phone works?
The Yealink SIp-T40P is an IP Phone(meaning you need a SIP/VOIP provider to set up and use the phone)
For more information in obtaining a SIP provider, please send a mail to email@example.com
Let's dive into some of the rich features the Yealink SIP T40P offers:
- Yealink Optima HD Voice
- Up to three SIP accounts can be installed on the phone
- Support PoE
- Headset and electronic hook switch(EHS) support
- Call forward and call waiting
- One-touch speed dial, redial
- Revolutionary new design
- Call transfer and placing calls on hold
- 132X64-pixel graphical LCD with build-in backlight
Let's have a look at some of the great benefits the Yealink T40P provides:
- HD Voice and sound for optimal calling
- Support Opus codec
- Includes a stand with two adjustable angles for personal preference
- You can mount the phone to a wall
- Not just a phone but a great showpiece for your office or desk
Let's talk about warrantee:
The Yealink T40P comes with a 36 months product warranty included
What's all included in the box?
1 X Yealink SIP T40P IP Phone
1 X Handset with handset cord
1 X Ethernet cable
1 X Stand
1 X Quick start guide
Want to learn more about the Tech stuff?
Click on the link below to get the Yealink T40P Datasheet provided by Yealink.