The new Yealink T46U Gigabit IP phone builds on the success of the T46S with improved functionality and processing power.
The Yealink T46U includes a second USB port, increasing the number of accessories that can be used together. There are six different accessories available, including the Yealink USB headsets (UH36), WF50 Wi-Fi dongle and the EXP43 expansion module.
As a reception phone, the Yealink T46U is unparalleled. An extended number of BLF keys and the addition of up to three colour expansion modules means that the T46U can support in excess of 200 BLF keys.
Support for up to 16 SIP accounts, allows greater flexibility on the T46U and the ability to handle calls from various SIP trunks.
The Yealink T46U offers high definition voice quality by combining wideband codec support (including Opus for low bandwidth networks) and Acoustic shield to reduce interference in noisy environments.
The extended number of line keys and additional expansion modules make the Yealink T46U the perfect reception phone for a larger business.
THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY ON PROMOTION!!
Were can you use the Yealink SIP-T46U IP Phone?
- At Home
- Guesthouses and Hotels
- Anywhere where you need to deploy a cost-effective midlevel reliable IP Phone
How do the Yealink SIP-T46U IP phone works?
The Yealink SIp-T46U is an IP Phone(meaning you need a SIP/VOIP provider to set up and use the phone)
For more information in obtaining a SIP provider, please send a mail to email@example.com
Let's dive into some of the rich features the Yealink SIP T46U offers:
- Yealink Optima ULTRA HD Voice
- Up to 16 SIP accounts can be installed on the phone
- Support PoE
- 10X Line keys
- 27X Memory keys
- Support EHS Wireless Headset
- Call forward and call waiting
- One-touch speed dial, redial
- Revolutionary new design
- Call transfer and placing calls on hold
- 4.3" 480X272-pixel backlight colour LCD display
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- WiFi via WF40/WF50
- Bluetooth vis BT40/BT41
- Dual USB Ports
Let's have a look at some of the great benefits the Yealink T46U provides:
- ideally suited for receptionist use with increased line leys
- HD Voice and sound for optimal calling
- Support Opus codec
- Includes a stand with two adjustable angles for personal preference
- You can mount the phone to a wall
- Not just a phone but a great showpiece for your office or desk
Let's talk about warrantee:
The Yealink T46U comes with a 24 months product warranty included
What's all included in the box?
1 X Yealink SIP T46U IP Phone
1 X Handset with handset cord
1 X Ethernet cable(2m)
1 X Stand
1 X Quick start guide
Please take note: (Power adaptor not included)
Want to learn more about the Tech stuff?
Click on the link below to get the Yealink T46U Datasheet provided by Yealink.