The Yealink UH33 is a professional headset with over-the-head style look and feel, that will help to eliminate the background noise and make sure your attention is full with your customer on the other end.
How does the Yealink UH33 Professional USB Call Centre Headset work?
All you need to do is plug the headphone into your computer, open your preferred soft app/client like Microsoft teams and you ready to start making and receiving calls.
Let's have a look at some of the features the Yealink UH33 Professional USB headphones offer.
- Support a wide variety of Yealink Phones (check the datasheet provided for the complete list)
- Connect your headphones directly to your PC either with USB or 3.5mm audio jack
- HD Voice quality
- Build-in nice cancellation
- 1.2-meter cord for ease of moving around
Let's have a look at some of the great Benefits the Yealink UH33 Mono-Headset offers:
- No need to connect the headphones to a physical IP phone
- Skype for Business Certified
- Gets powered via your PC, No need to charge the Headsets
- Great noise cancellation, for professional calling experience
- You can control the volume straight from the headphones
- You can answer and end a call straight from the headphones
Let's talk about support and warranty:
Freshtech offers remote support via phone for this product
The Yealink UH33 Profesional Headsets comes with a 24 months product warranty included
What's included in the box?
- 1 X UH33 Profesional headset-Mono
- 1 X Leather ear cushion
- 1 X Foam ear cushion
- 1 X Headset hanger
Want to see more info on the Tech stuff?
Click on the link below to get the Yealink UH33 Datasheet