The Yealink UH36 USB Mono is a professional wired headset with over-the-head style look and feel, that will help to eliminate the background noise and make sure your attention is full with your customer on the other end.
This product is Microsoft teamsCertified
How does the Yealink UH36 USB Headset work?
All you need to do is plug the headphone into your computer(connect via USB or 3.5mm jack), open your preferred soft app/client like Microsoft teams and you ready to start making and receiving calls.
Let's have a look at some of the features the Yealink UH36 offer.
- Basic features like Answer/End/Call mute
- Connect your headphones directly to your PC either with USB or 3.5mm audio jack
- HD Voice quality via Yealink Dynamic EQ and Wideband HD Adio
- Build-in noise cancellation
- 1.2-meter cord for ease of moving around
Let's have a look at some of the great Benefits the Yealink UH33 Mono-Headset offers:
- You can connect to your PC, Tablet, Mobile phone or IP Phone
- Skype for Business Certified
- Gets powered via your connected device, No need to charge the Headsets
- Great noise cancellation, for professional calling experience
- You can control the volume straight from the headphones
- You can answer and end a call straight from the headphones
Let's talk about support and warranty:
Freshtech offers remote support via phone for this product
The Yealink UH36 USB Headsets comes with a 24 months product warranty included
What's included in the box?
- 1 X UH36 Headset-Mono
- 1 X YHC20 Controller
- 1 X Drawstring bag
- 1 X Quick start guide
Want to see more info on the Tech stuff?
Click on the link below to get the Yealink UH36 Datasheet