CRISP, CLEAR, FULL-BODIED SOUND
Bringing back old school design with the latest technology. The R1850DB is an active 2.0 bookshelf speaker system designed at a 10-degree angle to accurately direct sound to you in the luxurious MDF wooden enclosure geared to minimize acoustic resonance.
The mid-woofer output produces quality sound and performance.
The bass vibrates any room or space it inhabits, creating an ideal atmosphere for entertaining.
The R1850DB is classic and fun with the latest Bluetooth technology allowing playtime from phones, tablets or laptops. When thinking of the R1850DB bookshelf speakers the first thing that comes to mind is balance; the perfect balance of function and design
THIS SPEAKER ON MASSIVE PROMOTION!!!
YOU SAVE R1000
- • Active bookshelf speaker system with 70W power output.
- • Bluetooth 4.1, Optical / Coaxial, and dual RCA inputs.
- • Bi-amplifier system with DSP and electronic crossovers.
- • Wireless remote control for volume adjustment and mute.
- • Calibrated front-facing bass reflex port.
- • 100% MDF wooden enclosures to minimize acoustic resonance.
- • Available in gloss black or matte black side panels.
- • Subwoofer line out (Connect external sub - not supplied with the item).
- • Remote control included.
- Power output :R/L (treble): 16W+16W RMS
- R/L (mid-range and bass):
- 19W+19W RMS
- Signal to noise ratio:≥80dB (A)
- THD (Total harmonic distortion) :THD+N:≤0.2%
- Input sensitivity :PC :700±50mv
- OPT/COA: 350±50mFFs
- Bluetooth: 700±50mFFs
- Input type :AUX, PC, Bluetooth, optical, coaxial
- Tweeter :Φ19mm silk dome, 6Ω
- Subwoofer :4" Φ(116mm) 6Ω
(out of packaging)