The R1280T powered bookshelf speakers have combined a retro look with a modern sense of audio quality. If you’re looking for affordable and versatile bookshelf speakers with uncompromising sound the R1280T bookshelf speakers are your go-to 2.0 speaker system.
THIS PRODUCT IS ON PROMOTION
Featuring a 4-inch bass driver and a calibrated, flared bass reflex port, this bookshelf speaker system delivers robust, rich bass notes that are full of presence and depth.
The faithful sound production and performance of the R1280T are an audiophile's dream. Most Edifier customers are using our R1280T powered bookshelf speakers for
connecting their turntables for the best audio experience.
Enjoy your classic vinyl’s while enjoying then advancements in modern-day audio technology.
- Active bookshelf speaker system with 42W total power output.
- Dual RCA inputs for connectivity to multiple audio sources.
- Bass, treble and master volume dials located on the side panel.
- Wireless remote control for volume adjustment and mute.
- Calibrated, flared front-facing bass port.
- 100% MDF wooden enclosures to minimize acoustic resonance.
- Universal 100V-240V power supply.
- Power Output: RMS 21W × 2
- Signal to noise ratio:85dBA
- Frequency response :75Hz-18KHz (+/-9dB)
- Input sensitivity :LPC: 750mV ± 50mV
- :Aux: 550mV ± 50mV
- Input type: PC, AUX
- Bass driver:4”, 6Ω, with bass reflection port
- Treble driver:13mm silk dome tweeter, 4Ω
(out of packaging)