The Yealink CP920 HD IP Conference phone is the perfect solution for a small to the medium-sized conference room.
For whom is the Yealink CP920 the ideal conference phone?
It is for anyone that need to make conference calls with crystal clear audio quality and natural-sounding sound.
The Yealink CP920 is the perfect option for small to medium conference rooms.
How does the Yealink CP920 connect?
You need to connect your Yealink CP920 via an ethernet cable to your office's local network.
Let's dive into some of the amazing features that Yealink CP920 offers.
- Yealink exiting Noice proof Technology
- 6 meters microphone range
- Optimal High Definition audio
- Build-in 3 microphone array with 360-degree voice pickup
- Eco cancellation
- Background noise suppression
- You can add 1 VoIP account.
- Built-in 3-microphone array
- Redial, call forward, call transfer.
- Dial plan
- You can create a meeting straight from the conference phone.
- Sensitive touch keypad
- Local USB call recording
- Build in-Bluetooth 4.0
Let's have a look at some off the benefits of the Yealink CP920.
- 6-meter microphone range
- 360-degree voice pickup
- Linux operating system
- HD audio
- Embedded DECT technology
- Built-in WiFi (2.4GHz)
- Large touchpad for optimal use
- Good looking Y-shape design
Let's talk about support and Warrantee:
Freshtech offers free remote support to assist with the setup.
The Yealink CP920 comes with a 24-month product warranty.
What's all included in the box?
- 1 X Yealink CP920 IP conference phone
- 1 X 7.5 meters ethernet cable
- 1 X Quick start guide
- 1 X Yealink Power adaptor
Need to know more about the Tech stuff?
Click on the link below to get the Yealink CP920 datasheet provided from Yealink