The Yealink W60P is top of its class when it comes to the Yealink cordless phones collection. Not only does the Yealink W60P look and feel great but also delivers crystal clear voice quality every time.
THIS PRODUCT IS ON PROMOTION
Where can you use the Yealink W60P
- At home
- Anywhere where you need to move around freely will on the PhonePhone with that important customer or person.
How do the Yealink W60P work?
- The Yealink W56H is an IP Phone (meaning you need a VoIP SIP provider to set up and use the PhonePhone.
- For more information in obtaining a SIP provider, please send an email to email@example.com
Let's dive into some of the luxurious features the Yealink W56H offers.
- It includes 1 x Ethernet port 10/100 and also support PoE.
- You can connect Up to 8 Yealink W56H phones to 1 Yealink W60B base.
- The Phone comes with 240X320 pixel backlight colour/LCD display.
- Battery life as follows: 30 hours talk time and 400 hours standby time
- The charging cradle is USB
- Neet to quickly charge your PhonePhone? no problem with a quick 10 minutes accuse you can use the PhonePhone to make calls up to 2 hours
- Plug your headset into the handset 3.5mm jack if you want to go hands-free
Let's have a look of some of the great Benefits the Yealink W56H provide:
- The battery life is fantastic.
- The indoor range of the PhonePhone to the base is 0 meters.
- The free range of the PhonePhone to the base is 300 meters.
- The battery supports quick charge.
Let us talk about warrantee:
The Yealink W60P IP Phone system comes with a 24-month product warranty.
What's all included in the box:
- 1 X W56H handset
- 1 X W60B Base station
- 1 X Base stand
- 1 X Rechargeable lithium battery
- 1 X Belt clip
- 2 X Power adaptors
- 1 X USB charger cradle
- 1 X Ethernet cable
- 1 X Quick start guide
Want to know more about the Tech stuff:
Click on the link below to get the Yealink W60P Datasheet provided by Yealink.